Most any of these patterns can be installed in a 45 degree or diagonal. From herringbone to running bond, it is a matter of preference. You might think that it is more expensive to install the job on a diagonal, you would be wrong. Accurate Pavers charges the exact same to install a job at 90 degrees or 45 degrees. No matter how you look at the job, diagonal or not, it is still a matter of material, labor and square footage. Note: the image to the left would be specified as a Stacked diagonal bond.
Come visit our team and we would love to show you all the possibilities for your area.
Free on site estimates for your paver pool deck or any exterior treatment.
Paver stone restoration:
- On site inspections
- Restoration and replacement of damaged areas
- Fill crack or flatten areas that are uneven
- Replace entire sections with our expert die lot matching abilities
- Expand existing areas to create a larger surface area.
- Work with developers or HOA’s on commercial jobs