Running Bond pavers are one of the most durable and sturdy patterns you could use, which provides longevity for your investment. When you think of masonry, most might think of the historically iconic staggered brick pattern. To match home architecture, hard-scapes can also take on that running bond look. Running Bond is able to withstand expanding, ground shifting, cracking, extreme weather and chipping, this pattern is very low maintenance; this means you have more time to enjoy your beautiful outdoor areas instead of worrying about repairing them. If repairing is something that needs to done, this pattern is simple to fix. The linear pattern can also be expanded in the future.
If you like a more traditional paver design, make a running bond paver pattern an addition to your home or business. Come view all our options or call to get an estimate today.
Free on-site estimates for restoring or installing a new pool deck or any exterior treatment.
Paver stone restoration:
- On site inspections
- Restoration and replacement of damaged areas
- Fill crack or flatten areas that are uneven
- Replace entire sections with our expert die lot matching abilities
- Expand existing areas to create a larger surface area.
- Work with developers or HOA’s on commercial jobs