To finish off the beautiful paving job would require a edging treatment. One popular edge is called a sailor boarder. To remember what a sailor boarder is, think of a sailor in a boat, the boat floating lengthwise in the water. (laying down is what you have to remember) The sailors edging is when the outside edge is finished by pavers turned with the long side of the pavor running along the job, offering a horizontal treatment. See the sample to the left that illustrates what a soldier boarder treatment represents.
When specifying a board treatment, if you want the boarder to be less prominent and thinner, you need to ask Accurate Pavers for a sailors boarder.
Come visit our team and we would love to show you all the possibilities for your area.
Free on site estimates for your paver pool deck or any exterior treatment.
Paver stone restoration:
- On site inspections
- Restoration and replacement of damaged areas
- Fill crack or flatten areas that are uneven
- Replace entire sections with our expert die lot matching abilities
- Expand existing areas to create a larger surface area.
- Work with developers or HOA’s on commercial jobs