The Herringbone paver design is one of the most traditional designs of paver designs. Going back to the Romans, in antiquity, they found that the herringbone design stood the test of time. The Romans went from a cobble stone design to a herringbone after realizing the herringbone design requires less maintenance. A herringbone pavers design is the perfect way to upgrade your outdoor areas and creating custom designs to match your taste and style.
Paver material proves to be one of the sturdiest and durable materials for outdoor areas. With low maintenance and infinite design possibilities, choosing a paver is always the perfect way to upgrade your curb appeal, and adding the herringbone paver design truly provides a custom look you’re looking for.
Come visit our team and we would love to show you all the possibilities for your area.
Free on site estimates for your paver pool deck or any exterior treatment.
Paver stone restoration:
- On site inspections
- Restoration and replacement of damaged areas
- Fill crack or flatten areas that are uneven
- Replace entire sections with our expert die lot matching abilities
- Expand existing areas to create a larger surface area.
- Work with developers or HOA’s on commercial jobs